Monday, October 24, 2011

I felt Lyme disappear, and then return when I applied material realism. When my father claimed I didn't have it, I thought he was acting daft.

I believe the JK Project is closing and that heaven opens at security thresholds, if cultural profiles come to psyche; the complex visions of Wingmakers latch events onto enabling programs.


The agency represented in it is laid back but serious; it wouldn't consider whether I broke their code before they made clear relevant protocol and doesn't blow off considerations to an bearing's and are too clandestined for nation-wide policy on recruiting. They can explain the need to keep personell histories between its echelons and those above them; for now subaltern operational methodology I hope strategemizes the furtive Legion.

No comments:

Post a Comment